My Neighbor Totoro (1988)

My Neighbor Totoro (1988)

(Source: meowazaki, via pinkysprinkle)

(Source: dogsyoutube, via p-p-pig)

Today I saw your face and I lost my breath a little but I didn’t collapse like I would have six months ago.
- I still miss you sometimes but I’m not drowning anymore and maybe they were right when they said it gets better (via extrasad)

(via collidetur)

uchiigatana:

i don’t run an anime blog, i run a personal blog and it just happens to be all anime

(via mikasuna)

worldofeternalsailormoon:

Cosplay by Hori.

(Source: gothicsim, via pinkysprinkle)

altonym:

Beer honestly just tastes how I imagine urine to taste it is so rank and people are always like nah try this because this is special Beer and then it’s like oh ok urine with cinnamon in it great

(via leavingfootprintsallovertown)

fatassvegan:

samiee1234:

DO NOT GIVE THIS TO YOUR DOGS!!!!!! I gave this product to my 12 lb. 1 year old shih tzu. 2 hours later he began throwing up and having diarrhea uncontrollably! Throwing up 2 mins apart from each other everywhere. His eyes were giant and he was shaking. We called the pet ER and they urged us to bring him in. Rushing him into the ER we were terrified and felt horrible for giving him this. He was examined and it was concluded that he went into anaphylactic shock from the allergy medicine. He was given iv fluid and epinephrine. They put a catheter in and had to observe him overnight for after shock. Thankfully he returned home the next day after a huge pet bill to save his life. If we would have waited he may not be here today. Please DO NOT give this to your dogs. IT CONTAINS grape seed extract, which is toxic to dogs!!!! Please help me signal boost so we can inform more people about this product.

Signal boosting for all my dog lovers!

fatassvegan:

samiee1234:

DO NOT GIVE THIS TO YOUR DOGS!!!!!!
I gave this product to my 12 lb. 1 year old shih tzu. 2 hours later he began throwing up and having diarrhea uncontrollably! Throwing up 2 mins apart from each other everywhere. His eyes were giant and he was shaking. We called the pet ER and they urged us to bring him in. Rushing him into the ER we were terrified and felt horrible for giving him this. He was examined and it was concluded that he went into anaphylactic shock from the allergy medicine. He was given iv fluid and epinephrine. They put a catheter in and had to observe him overnight for after shock. Thankfully he returned home the next day after a huge pet bill to save his life. If we would have waited he may not be here today. Please DO NOT give this to your dogs. IT CONTAINS grape seed extract, which is toxic to dogs!!!! Please help me signal boost so we can inform more people about this product.

Signal boosting for all my dog lovers!

(via octuse)

hislendercry:

kaible:

"He’s behind me making that fucking face again. I don’t even have to turn around to know it. God damn it. I hate that goddamned stupid face he makes. God fucking damnit."

Michael and Gavin

hislendercry:

kaible:

"He’s behind me making that fucking face again. I don’t even have to turn around to know it. God damn it. I hate that goddamned stupid face he makes. God fucking damnit."

Michael and Gavin

(Source: kagonekoshiro.blog86.fc2.com, via attack-on-hot-animeboys)

hotelmario:

yungbiochemist:

Kush entirely too fucking loud

hotelmario:

yungbiochemist:

Kush entirely too fucking loud

(via attack-on-hot-animeboys)

criminate:

"yeah, we made these"

criminate:

"yeah, we made these"

(Source: awwww-cute, via brains-in-the-blender)

rhinse:

Prada S/S 2016

rhinse:

Prada S/S 2016

(via bitswua)

©